Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Check out Joan & Cherie

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    jett3

    I have had the pleasure of meeting all of the original Runaways except Joan.
    Late last year Cherie contacted me and told me that when Joan played out in California (Fresno I think.) She would ask Joan to sign a couple photos and Joan was nice enough to do that for me. I finally got my photos scanned, and I would like to share this one, with everyone.
    The others are posted on the mainstream.

    Thank You Joan And Cherie.

    rog

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Wasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Thanks for sharing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •